some of my layouts

Friday, May 29, 2009

Scrappers Choice Awards

I am so happy, I was nominated in the category of themed AAM page, and I won the category. I am over the moon. I have a hard time with all of these layouts about myself. They are so difficult to do. Much easier to scrap about anything else than myself. *sigh* And becouse of that it makes me happy that other appreciate those layouts. I am determined to implement all of the challenges on the SPD about All about me challenges this year.




..and I was honorable mentioned with this:



in the nominated best scraplift. Could it be any better?










well - YES!!!
it could becouse this layout:


is one one of the pickle picks this month as well. (the same challengegroup as the AAM page at SPD). And make a layout about my own birth for about half a life ago - without any photos - was a very tricky. LOL

Photobucket

No comments: