some of my layouts

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Two achievements in march

First I become the photographer of month for march 09 at the Fotoverden blog.
I was thrilled. Actually OVER THE MOON!!
If you want to see any of my photos you can check it out here on my photoblog. :)
Then I won the March Digidonna Contest at ScrapScandiStyle. It is really great challenges there every month. You have to complete 5 different categories to compete.
Here is my entries:
Part 1 technique:
Part 2 theme:
Part 3 Sketch:
Part 4 scraplift:

Part 5 inspiration:


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have many wonderful layouts on your Blog! A true pleasure your Blog is open to the public it! I come again with pleasure:-)

Michelle said...

congrats and beautiful pages. I love your blog header.

Dielle said...

I just love your blog design! And your LOs are wonderful, I especially love that second one!!