some of my layouts

Friday, December 21, 2007

Almost Christmas

This month have been just crazy!! The boys have been more active than ever with all their hopes and toughts for christmas. But that is normal for two boys at the age of 9 and 5. They have been incredible clever in the Christmas preformances at kindergarden and the schoolplay.
Sander Mikal have been an angel (LOL) and John Christian have been one of the the three kings. They have really worked hard this year mammys boys.
Now it is only the rest of my preperations - and there is a lot to attend too.. (OMG)
There have not been any time for scrapping this week, and I love to find the time again soon. I have some products as well that should have been finished long time ago. I have finished 5 entries for the Desember digidonna contest. You can read about it here.
Okey - off to do something - the time is flying!!

No comments: